Monday, July 21, 2008

Long time no blog



Wow, its been a while since I posted an update. A lot has happened in the last few weeks.

We moved into our new house at the end of June. We've been busy finishing up things and unpacking. Its looking a lot better in here, but we still have a lot that we want to do.

On the 4th of July, Chris was in a parade. Miss Mae and I had fun watching from the curb. After the parade, we visited with our friends from Oklahoma, Jason and Kellie. We enjoyed yummy BBQ'd ribs with them. :-)

Miss Mae has been working hard on several new skills. She is now pulling her self up on the furniture. She is even trying to walk while holding on to things. And this morning she crawled for the first time. She is certainly on the move now. Last week, she cut her first two teeth. It wasn't so fun for a few days, but she's doing better now.

In other news, we got a Wii Fit yesterday. Wow... are we having fun. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Mae is soooooooooooo adorable. I love all her chubs. Too cute.

Tell me more about Wii Fit. Perhaps it might be something we'd want down the road.

da halls said...

Ok. You so totally know this, but I'm going to say this anyway . . . SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!

I'm thinking that she's one of the cutest little chubby-chubs in the whole wide world.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

80)
mb

ps- man I wish I had a hat like Chris' . . . I would be so stylin'.

Jason said...

When is a blog not a blog....When you don't update with new posts...