Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We took our annual trip to our local pumpkin patch today.  I really look forward to this fall tradition each year.  Miss Mae looks forward to it too!  We were both excited to take Little O this year as well!

Last year, Little O came to the pumpkin patch in utero and was born less than 24 hours after I went on the hayride!  Ha!

Here are a few pictures of our day. 

 Our big girl!
 "Who is this weirdo and what is she doing with my pumpkins?"
 Big pumpkins to climb on

 Sweet boy
 "Look what I found, Mama"

Just for fun, I have one more to share.  As Little O has joined our family and grown, we've had fun looking back at pictures of Miss Mae.  Every once in a while we find a similar shot.  Here is one:
Miss Mae @ 11 months & Little O @ 12 months

No comments: