Friday, August 20, 2010

Anniversary

For our sixth anniversary, Chris and I spent the day in chilly San Francisco.  We had so much fun hanging out together.  We started off the day by visiting the Impressionist exhibit at the De Young Museum.  It was a great exhibit and therefore attracts quite the crowd.  We had to wait in three separate queues before we could actually see the paintings.  It was a lot of standing/walking for this pregnant gal, so I spent a great deal of time sitting on the benches with the "old folks."  ;)  Oh well. 

After seeing the exhibit, we went up to the observation deck of the museum to take in the amazing views of the city.  It was a gorgeous, clear day so we were able to see quite a bit. 


I sure love this guy!!

From there we wandered (and by wandered, I mean drove because by this point I felt like my belly was going to fall off!!)  around Golden Gate park a bit since Chris hadn't been there since he was a kid.  Its such a beautiful park.  We'd love to go back with Baby O and Miss Mae someday. 


The baby bump at 30 weeks!

Then, it was off to AT&T Park to watch the game.  One of Chris' former students had given us free tickets!  It had been an unusually cool day for July (highs in the 50s) so we brought along lots of warm layers and a blanket.  We had a lovely time and the Giants won!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day! Melissa, you look absolutely beautiful! Miss you!