Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Up, Up and Away: Super Hero Sewing Project

Miss Mae has really begun to enjoy using her imagination and pretending.  It is so fun to watch her play now.  In an effort to encourage the use of her imagination, I've begun to assemble a box of dress-up clothes.  I decided to make a super-hero cape using fabric from a flat sheet I bought at Walmart for $4.  (Woohoo for cheap fabric!).  I used the tutorial from Puking Pastilles and I think it turned out great.  

As soon as she put it on, she started running around and didn't stop!  Ha!  It was so hard to get decent pictures of her wearing it.  Oh well!  I'm glad she's having so much fun!

Up, up and away!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

So adorable! You did a great job! I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you!